Personal Injury Claims in the North Carolina Piedmont
If you or someone in your family has been seriously injured or killed in a car wreck, a semi truck accident or an incident of food poisoning or food-borne illness, contact an experienced personal injury lawyer at the law firm of Sherrill & Cameron in Salisbury. As versatile and resourceful trial attorneys, we know how to develop and present the evidence that will be essential to proving your claims of liability and damages against the party responsible for your losses. As seasoned negotiators, we can often achieve highly favorable results on your claims without the need to go to trial.
Personal Injury Attorney Salisbury NC
If you or a loved one was the victim of serious personal injury accident, we want to provide you with the legal help you need. Please fill out our contact form or do not hesitate to call us at 704-633-5723.
We represent the victims of negligence in situations such as the following:
- Auto accidents, SUV crashes and motor vehicle collisions with pedestrians or bicyclists
- Commercial vehicle accidents of all kinds, including semi tractor-trailer crashes
- Injuries caused by dangerous or defective products at home, in the car or at work
- Premises liability claims related to injuries suffered on unsafe or poorly maintained property, including buildings, parking lots, construction sites and swimming pools or playgrounds
- Toxic torts of all kinds, ranging from mold in houses or apartments to chemical releases, E. coli infections or other causes
- Workplace injuries, including construction or farm accidents
Our experience with the proof of complex facts can give you the advantage in personal injury cases where the defendant denies fault or liability, the severity of your injuries, or the amount of your losses. Whenever your case will benefit from the testimony of a medical or forensic expert, we can present highly technical evidence in a clear and persuasive way.
For more information about our understanding of personal injury litigation and our ability to help make the most of your claim under North Carolina law, contact a civil trial lawyer at Sherrill & Cameron in Salisbury by calling us at 704-633-5723 or by filling out the online contact form.