North Carolina Construction Law and Litigation Attorneys –
At Sherrill & Cameron, our civil litigation trial lawyers represent a wide variety of client types. From homeowners to rental property managers, home builders to homeowners’ associations, contractors and subcontractors, we know how to present and pursue your claim.
Salisbury, NC Construction Lawyer
To learn more about the scope of our construction litigation practice, contact the knowledgeable construction litigation attorneys at our Salisbury, North Carolina law firm by calling us at 704-633-5723 or by filling out our online contact form.
At Sherrill & Cameron, we handle cases involving parties in mid-project disputes. Those disputes may be about construction contracts, bid specifications, insurance problems, payment issues, inspections, change orders or mechanic’s liens. We also represent both construction professionals and property owners on such post-construction project problems including:
- Breach of contract claims, including collections for unpaid labor or materials
- Construction defects
- Breach of warranty claims
- Damage caused by water intrusion or soil expansion
- Defect claims relating to defective doors, windows or roofs
- Fraud, misrepresentation or material nondisclosure of defects
- Claims arising under the North Carolina Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Defense and indemnification claims against insurance companies
- Collecting damages off of unpaid accounts
Our understanding of the construction industry and the complex laws defining the rights of buyers and sellers in the real estate market gives our clients a powerful advantage.
We assemble and present your claim, lien, defense or counterclaim for its maximum effect in negotiations. We work closely with our clients to help them reach agreements with the other party. We provide experienced legal support regardless if that means guiding your lawsuit through district or superior North Caroline courts or assisting you in the collections process.
For additional information about how our experience with construction litigation can help you, contact an attorney at Sherrill & Cameron in Salisbury, North Carolina by calling us at 704-633-5723 or by filling out our online contact form.