North Carolina Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
If you need advice about your legal options for solving a zoning problem, enforcing a purchase contract, or defining the limits of a neighbor’s access easement, contact a knowledgeable North Carolina real estate lawyer at Sherrill & Cameron in Salisbury. Call us today at 704-633-5723 or fill out our online contact form and let us help you.
Salisbury Real Estate Lawyers
Our clients include buyers and sellers of both commercial and residential property, landlords and tenants, property management companies, construction contractors, homeowners, farmers, condominium associations, and anyone else with an interest in land that might need protection in court. Examples of the problems our clients bring to us for resolution are the following:
- Breach of purchase agreement claims
- Specific performance of the buyer’s commitment to purchase under the contract
- Commercial landlord-tenant problems
- Resolution of financing issues through workouts, foreclosure, or lender liability claims
- Actions to quiet title, protect the right to quiet enjoyment, or resolve a cloud on title or possession
- Easement, access, boundary or encroachment issues
- Construction contract, defect or warranty claims
- Fraud claims involving real estate brokers or agents
- Land use and zoning problems concerning violations or nonconforming uses
- Eminent domain, condemnation and inverse condemnation proceedings
- Actions involving relations with condominium or homeowners’ associations
At Sherrill & Cameron, our experience with the proof of claims and defenses under North Carolina real property law can help position your case for a favorable early settlement. If a resolution cannot be achieved through negotiation, our litigation and trial skills can give you a distinct advantage in court.
For additional information about your rights and legal alternatives in any dispute involving residential or commercial real estate in the North Carolina Piedmont, contact an experienced trial attorney at Sherrill & Cameron in Salisbury. For more information on this topic fill out our online contact form or give us a call today at 704-633-5723.