Attorney William CameronLocation: Salisbury, North Carolina
Phone: (704) 633-5723
Fax: (704) 633-0150
Contact: Contact Me
Licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
Areas of Practice:
- Divorce and Family Law
- Child Custody
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 2001 – J.D.
- Davidson College, 1998 – B.A.
- Adjunct Professor, Criminal Law, Pfeiffer University
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Rowan County Bar Association – Member
- North Carolina State Bar – Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Authored chapter, “Inside the Minds: The Legality of Search and Seizure in DUI Cases, 2013 ed.” published by Aspatore.
Chapter title, “Winning the Race in Defending DWI Cases”
William (Bill) W. Cameron, III is a Martindale-Hubbell featured AV Peer Review Rated Lawyer
Peer Rating: 4.5/5.0
Client Rating: 5.0/5.0